Be an ENERGY SAVING ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVIST
If you know people in organizations who are responsible for reducing energy waste and other environmental issues, you are in a position to make a big difference to their success and your communities success. From creating awareness, developing interest, promoting motivation by demonstrating benefits, moving people to action, to giving recognition when deserved, we can be your partner in energy conservation.
By creating an introduction between an organization and AwarenessIDEAS, you will:
• Empower their workforce and community to use energy wisely
• Reduce their demands on earth resources
• Lower their use of energy
• Reduce their utility bills
• Save them money
• Create more security for all their employees
• Provide a fund of money that is given to a local school in your community.
This allows you to make a difference in your world.
It's this easy:
1. First, learn how we at AwarenessIDEAS help organizations create awareness that motivates their employees and community to take steps to reduce energy consumption in their work and home activities. We use simple, inexpensive tools like posters, banners, decals, charts, guides, information boards, handouts, incentives and Awareness that draw attention, give information, sets goals and rewards positive efforts, and results. Don’t be afraid to call us and get to know us. We’ll be a valuable resource for you.
2. Discover the types of organizations we work with so you can see how broad our efforts are. Current clients include major automotive companies, aircraft manufacturers, steel companies, hospitals, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, hotels, banks, the military… the list goes on and on.
3. See for yourself our product line and creative capabilities so you’re satisfied that we’re the real deal.
4. Become an energy activist by encouraging organizations you’re familiar with to become aware of us and let us become their partner in conservation.
5. As your introductions become business partners, we’ll share 4% of every sale with a local school of your choice.
6. Get your local schools to network with local businesses to encourage more relationships.
7. Watch this process grow.
Get AwarenessIDEAS involved. Call us, toll-free (800-875-1725) for information on becoming an activist champion or sign up here: